Ingredients (makes about 3 cups)
1 Tbs Butter
2 Tbs All Purpose Flour
2 Cups Milk
8 oz Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
1-1.5 cup Kimchi, i juice drained and chopped
Green Onion Sliced (Optional )
- Melt butter in a sauce pan over medium low heat
- When it’s bubbling, add the flour and whisk into the butter until it forms a golden paste, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the hot mild a little bit at a time, bring the milk to a simmer, and continue to whisk until the sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the cheese and stir it until melted
- Add Kimchi and mix well with spatula.
Sprinkle green onions on top and serve warm with chips or fries.