Portions : 2
Time : Takes about 15-20 minutes
If you’re looking for a simple recipe that doesn’t require much prep., a lot of time, or ingredients, this is for you. So easy to make yet full of umami flavor.
You’ll find yourself making this again and again!!!
10oz Udon noodles, Cooked according to the instruction and set aside.
2 Tbsp Butter
2 Strips Green Onion, Chopped
1/2 Cup Shitake Mushrom, Sliced
1Tbsp Sinto Gourmet Gochu Jang
1- 1, 1/2 cup Sinto Gourmet Kimchi, drained
1 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Eggs, Cooked over easy or sunny side up
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Add green onion and stir fry until fragrant for about 3 minutes.
- Add shiitake mushroom and Gochu Jang. Stir fry until well mixed for about 3 minutes.
- Add Kimchi, mix all together, and continue stir frying for about 3 minutes.
- Add udon noodles, sugar, and soy sauce all at once. Mix well and stir fry for about 3 additional minutes
- Split into 2 portions and top each one with a cooked egg.